The CryptoApplet is a multiplatform component and it is supported by various Operating Systems (Windows, Mac OS and GNU / Linux), for the creation of advanced electronic signatures in multiple formats (e-invoice, XAdES, XAdES-T, XAdES-X-L (Digidoc), PDF, XMLDsig, CMS/PCKS#7, ...).
Since it is an applet written in Java, it works for all existing web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, .... It works totally on the client side and does not require any previous installation.
It is capable of reading the user's digital certificates from the CryptoAPI in Windows, from containers PKCS # 11 or PKCS # 12 in Firefox or other browsers, or from the Apple Keychain.
It is also independent from Certification Service Providers (CSP) elected: Mint, ACCV, CatCert, .... since it is able to operate with all digital certificates.
It also has support for Time Stamping Authorities (TSA) and for the revocation of certificates by means of OCSP.
The Cryptoapplet was released by the University of "Jaume I" with a license GPLv2. Nowadays, it does not exist any software in neither the propriety software market nor the Free Software market, with such power and ease of use. An added value of Sofistic is that it includes in its staff one of the developers of the CryptoApplet, therefore it is much easier for us to make adjustments or extensions to the source code of the application. In addition, Sofistic keeps adding value to the product, for instance by incorporating support for the implementation of the e-invoice format.
It supports simple electronic signature, electronic countersign, ...
Caracteristics of the product
- Implemented in Java, therefore, multiplatform
- Output formats of electronic signatures: raw signature, PKCS#7/CMS formats, DigiDoc Format (XAdES-XL), PDF,XMLDsig ...
- Using the PKCS#7 format, both simple document or entire documents such as the hash can be signed. This is a great advantage for its integration into webmail environments
- The PDF output format is fully compatible with AdobeReader, which is responsible for verifying the electronic signature and timestamping
- The Cryptoapplet, following the specification TS 101 903 -V1.1.1 of ETSI, is capable of generating XadES, XadES and XadES-T-XL formats
- It runs on all the operating systems currently most used (Windows, Mac, GNU / Linux) and all known web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari ...)
- Server-side, it is only necessary to copy some files. jar. Client-side, it does not require any previous installation
- Supports encoding in hexadecimal and base 64
- Supports certificate revocation using OCSP and TimeStamping Authorities (TSA)
- Compatible with Spanish standards relating to e-ID card and e-invoice
- It has support for both documents and electronic signature for verification
- Languages: Spanish Castilian, Catalan, English, German and Turkish
For further information please contact us at:email@example.com